REFER AND REWARD COMMUNITY PROGRAM TERMS
The B2B Growth Hub Refer and reward community Program
(“ The Program
” or “ Invite a Friend Program
” or “ Referral Program
” ) allows registered userson our site ( “ User
”) to earn promotional shopping credits (“ Credits
” or “ Reward Points
”) toward future shopping by referring friends and families to B2B Growth Hub business network via our digital platforms such as website or mobile apps and services. To participate, Users must agree to these terms, which become part of the Our Terms of Service
. By accessing and/or using the site and its related site functionality, applications, services, goods and/or registering for a FindUsOnWeb account, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy, including to our collection, use, disclosure, processing and retention of your personal information. Capitalised terms that are not defined here will have the same meaning given to them in the Our Terms of Service
Referring Your Friends and Families
You can now introduce your friends to B2B Growth Hub and earn shopping credit once each friend completes a purchase! (“ Qualifying purchase
”). By clicking on the “ Invite a Friend
” button or “ Invite Friends ” button from respective web functionality, you can refer friends to B2BGrowthHub.com through your email contacts or your contacts on social networks. We call “Referee” any of your friends who joins B2B Growth Hub following your introduction of B2B Growth Hub to the friend through this referral system. We call “Referrer” to the user who refers friends using the referral system. The referral system allows you to share the referee with your connections via an email message, or post the referral on Twitter, Facebook, Google plus LinkedIn and personal blogs. You agree to use the referral system only with personal friends and not publish a referral, or cause it to be published or distributed, on or via methods, platforms and media where you have no reasonable basis for believing that all or most of the readers or recipients are your personal friends (such as coupon websites, Reddit, Wikipedia). Each contact you add to the referral system will receive an email notifying them that you referred us to them, inviting them to visit B2BGrowthHub.com
You are required to obtain consents from your Referrals prior to referring them.
What is a Qualifying Purchase
A Qualifying Purchase means a successfully delivered and completed products/services purchased by the Referee. A Qualifying Purchase must be made with an external payment method (i.e. not with the Referee's shopping Credit balance). A Qualifying purchase
must also have a positive total value (excluding fees or taxes), if applicable, accompanying promotional materials, B2B Growth Hub website, or B2B Growth Hub mobile application. Note that this total value may change based on currency fluctuations. The Qualifying purchase must be Transacted & paid for via the B2B Growth Hub Digital marketplace platform, and the referred friend must ensure to complete the Order before the FindUsOnWeb.com both referrer and referee User can receive Shopping Credits.
Earning Credits (Reward) points
Users can earn Shopping Credits towards future shopping if:
a referred friend clicks on their referral link to create a valid web account on B2BGrowthHub.com
that complies with our Terms of Service; and the referred friend completes a Qualifying purchase.
After the qualifying purchase, both the referrer and referee become eligible to receive and earn shopping credits based on the task completed from their individual ToDo List. The referrer will be credited with the shopping Credit amount described in the referral invitation or accompanying promotional materials after the completion of the referred friend’s Qualifying Reservation. The maximum shopping Credit per User will be 5,000 in its local equivalent* currency if we support it), unless indicated otherwise in the referral invitation or accompanying promotional materials. Once a Referee become eligible to receive and earn rewards, they automatically also become available for a promotional cash back as per the defined eligibility percentage of their signed membership level for each purchase done via their non-credit payment method.
Earning, Receiving and Redeeming Shopping Credits
This referral program is for a limited time only, and we may withdraw or suspend this referral program (in whole or in part) at any time. The requirements and incentives are also subject to change at any time an are completely at the desecration of the management. We at b2bgrowthhub reserve the full rights & hold the full authority to change, alter or stop this promotion at anytime without any delay or notice.
For of each Qualifying Purchase made by your Referees, You, as the Referrer, will receive to your shopping balance up to 2%* (of the Purchase amount) equally divided between referee & referrer (capped up to the value of 5000** in the local currency of the resident user credit per referral based on the membership level of the individual user by means of bonus and offers from partner programs and findusonweb shopping rewards). Your earnings will be available for use over a twelve months period. Shopping Credits may only be redeemed via the b2bgrowthhub Site, Application and Services. Shopping Credits will automatically appear as shopping Credit on the checkout page and must be used on a purchase within one year from the date they are issued. After one year, the Shopping Credits will expire. Shopping Credits are credits issued for promotional purposes; they may not be transferred or exchanged for cash or withdrawn as a cash into the user’s credit or debit account.
Shopping Credits may not be earned by creating multiple Accounts of same user. Shopping Credits accrued in separate user accounts may not be combined into one account. If for any reason you believe that there is a discrepancy regarding your balance of Shopping Credits, please contact us. We may require you to submit additional information in order to make a determination regarding your balance. All decisions regarding your balance will be final and at Our sole discretion.
For the tax Purposes, each shopping Credit or Reward point is equivalent to the 1 unit of the local currency equivalence of the country in operation and you will be liable to use and spend the credit earned in your local country of residence. You also have to manage the tax payment on the shopping credits earned and redeemed. You are responsible for any and all Tax consequences, if any, that may result from your redemption or use of Shopping Credits. Where applicable, B2B Growth Hub may be required to account for VAT on any services for which the Shopping Credits are redeemed.
Sharing Referral Links
Referees should only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes. Referral links should not be published or distributed on commercial websites (such as coupon websites, Reddit, or Wikipedia) or on blogs with the primary purpose of soliciting Shopping Credits. B2B Growth Hub Users are prohibited from “spamming” anyone with referral invitations. This includes mass emailing, texting or messaging people you do not know or using automated systems or bots through any channel to distribute your referral link. B2bB Growth Hub Users are prohibited from paying to advertise their referral links.
Referred friends that have signed up using a valid referral link will also receive a shopping Credit indicated in the referral invitation or accompanying promotional materials that can be used on their next Qualifying purchase on B2B Growth Hub site or mobile application.
If your Referee was also referred by another user, you will earn shopping credits only if the Referee registers based on your referral link. If your Referee uses another user's referral link from which they signed up, you will not receive the shopping balance credit. Hence a referred friend may only use one referral link. If a referred friend receives referral links from multiple site Users, only the corresponding User of the referral link used by the referred friend will receive the shopping Credit. In case of any discrepancy or dispute raised to the management of B2B Growth Hub between the referral invitation received from multiple links, FindUSOnWeb may look to resolve issues as per following guideline
The Programme may not be combined with other B2B Growth Hub referral programs or incentives.
- The decision of FindusonWeb management will be the final without any further right to appeal to revise the decision
- If for any reason we did not manage to reach to a conclusion in 14 days from Referral joining, we reserve the full right to cancel the shopping credit issues and revert the shopping credit issue transaction
- The date and time when the referral links were sent, the first link may always be the higher weightage in our decisions
- If management still have luxury to spend time in resolving the dispute and cannot come to a conclusion on the basis of point 1, then we may take input from referee and make our decision after this input.
If a referred friend receives referral links from multiple B2B Growth Hub referral programs, preference will be given to payment via the Host Referral Programme, voiding eligibility from The Program.
If you complete a Qualifying Purchase and any future purchases your Referrer will receive the shopping credit to his/her B2B Growth Hub Credit account and we will notify your Referrer that he/she earned this credit due to your purchases. However, we will not share with the Referrer details about your purchases.
Key Terms And Conditions Of The Program
For a limited promotional period, FindUsOnWeb will provide site credits to certain users as a reward for referees of new members to our local business community. The promotion is based on existing users of the website ("Referrers") referring new business users ("Referees") with the intention to list their business, product and services for free on out site and post their first job. In some cases, the credit may be given in the form of coupon links or voucher codes, where the Referrer in that case is the website itself. This is subject to the following conditions:
- The Referrer must be an existing user of the Website.
- All members of the program, referrer and referees are subject to all other terms and conditions of the website, which in case of dispute, are held above this section.
- All members of the program must be over the age of 16 years.
- Referees must be referred using the specific promotional links on B2B Growth Hub.com or via links in email or other promotional correspondence specific to this promotion.
- Users may be asked to provide verification of payment or other user information before receiving the credit.
- Any site credit that has been given in relation to this promotion may expire at any time determined by the Company.
- Referrers will receive credit when the relevant matching Referee user fully releases a minimum of $50 worth of milestone payments with respect to a new Project, or awards the prize with respect to a new Contest.
- This site credit may only be used for the purpose of establishing a advertising payment or for membership upgrade payment or where a vendor allows to accept the payments in credits via the FindUsOnWeb digital marketplace.
- B2B Growth Hub reserves the right to review classifications of Referees as new Buyers for the purpose of this promotion, to ensure fair use of this promotion. To be eligible for this promotion, Referees must not have had any active account on B2B Growth Hub from which a payment was made within the six (6) months immediately prior to creating the new account.
- FindUsOnWeb may require that both parties fill in and complete their profiles and/or pass identity checks before payments are released.
- This promotion may be withdrawn for a specific user or set of users, if significant reversals, fraud or chargebacks are observed, if B2B Growth Hub believes that there is a risk of funds being subject to reversal or chargeback, in cases of disputes between Referee and Referrer, or for any other reason.
- For any specific Referrer user, B2B Growth Hub may choose to cap the maximum value of site credit accrued by an individual or collection of users.
- B2B Growth Hub reserves the right to disallow use of this promotion in its sole and absolute discretion, with respect to fair use of this promotion, or to prevent any suspected fraud.
- B2B Growth Hub reserves the right to require submission of further information from any party applying to make use of this promotion, for investigating fraud and for risk management and related purposes, in particular to request evidence of bona fide work being done in relation to any Project or Contest funded with the site credit.
- B2B Growth Hub reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time.
- B2B Growth Hub reserves the right to cancel the promotion in any region if it is deemed or becomes unlawful to offer the promotion to any resident of that region.
- B2B Growth Hub reserves the right to cap the total site credit available under the program.
- Any site credit may not be duplicated, sold, traded or transferred in any manner, including but not limited to being withdrawn for cash.
- B2B Growth Hub reserves the right to reverse credit earned if it determines that the referrers or referees are not acting as users of the site in good faith.
- Referees should have unique payment sources in order to qualify the parent for the referral credit.
- Bonus credit is only reserved for referring users who act at all times in good faith and who signed up to the site with actual intent of using the website for its intended purposes.
- B2B Growth Hub reserves the right to remove credit or remove users from participating in the program if the company determines the users to be acting in bad faith and are abusing the program.
- The decisions of management are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Any term or condition in these terms found to be void, unenforceable or illegal may be severed and the remaining terms and conditions will continue in full force and effect.
- B2B Growth Hub reserves the right to set the bonus credits for each individual referrer and individual referee users and to release said bonus credit in any currency the company sees fit.
- B2B Growth Hub is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to, direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with entry into the promotion or acceptance of the Bonus credit.
Termination & Severability
B2B Growth Hub may suspend or terminate the Referral Programme or a user’s ability to participate in the Referral Programme at any time for any reason. We reserve the right to suspend accounts or remove Shopping Credits if we notice any activity that we believe is abusive, fraudulent, or in violation of the B2B Growth Hub Terms of Service or Payments Terms of Service. We reserve the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referees in our sole discretion as deemed fair and appropriate.
The scope, variety, and type of services and products that you may obtain by redeeming Shopping Credits can change at any time.
If any provision in these terms are held to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, such provision (or the part of it that is making it invalid, void or unenforceable) will be struck and not affect the validity of and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Important Disclaimers & Updates
As mentioned earlier, we reserve the right to suspend your account and remove referees shopping credit entitlement should we notice any activity we determine contrary to the Referral Program terms and conditions or the B2B Growth Hub Terms of Service by the Referrer and/or Referee. We reserve the right to amend or suspend this Referral Program at any time without notice.
We can update these terms at any time without prior notice. If we modify these terms, we will post the modification on the B2B Growth Hub.com website, applications, or services, which are effective upon posting. Continued participation in the Referral Programme after any modification shall constitute consent to such modification.
PS: * The referee’s local currency equivalent credit amount will be calculated using a system-wide rate, known as the base exchange rate, for currency conversion using data from one or more third parties, such as OANDA. We regularly update the base exchange rate, but it may not be identical to the real-time market rate.
Was this article helpful? Yes